Pedestrians Can Suffer Fatal Injuries
According to the California Office of Traffic Safety, pedestrian safety is not what one may ordinarily assume it is; rather, the latest statistics paint a grim picture as follow:
- In 2018, 893 pedestrians were killed on California roadways, which is a 26% increase from 2014.
- In 2018, More than 14,000 pedestrians were injured
- Pedestrian deaths in California rose 26% percent between 2014 and 2018
- Almost 7,500 pedestrians have died in California between 2009 and 2018
- California’s pedestrian fatality rate is nearly 25% higher than the national average
- No state has more pedestrian deaths on its roadways than California
Those are staggering numbers and if you are reading this, you might have a loved one who has fallen victim and is now one or more of these statistics. At Jalilvand Law, we have experienced pedestrian accident lawyers who can help explain the law and your rights if you are a victim of a pedestrian accident.
Why Hire Us
If you have been injured as a pedestrian by someone who was negligent, you should not bear the burden and cost of dealing with the injury and the inability to work and live a normal life. California personal injury law provides a mechanism for you to seek and obtain compensation for your injuries.
When you retain us, we will investigate your case, prepare your file, and determine the best way forward to obtain maximum compensation for you. Some of the compensation we may be able to obtain for you include reimbursement for medical bills, current and future bills, lost income, and more.
Call a Beverly Hills Wrongful Death Attorney
If you were injured as a pedestrian in an accident caused negligently, we at Jalilvand Law can help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.